The goal of the Global Samaritan Resources National Board is to develop awareness of Global Samaritan Resources. National Board members assist in developing partnerships to accomplish the work of Global Samaritan, particularly in response to or preparation for a disaster. Members are friends of Global Samaritan who have a willingness to be an advocate for the mission and objectives of the organization. Membership is by invitation only.
National Board members understand, endorse, and promote all four platforms of the mission of Global Samaritan Resources. This includes but is not limited to networking with individuals, churches, corporations, nonprofits, colleges, other NGO’s and US governmental agencies. Board members provide strategic connections with trusted partners (or persons who can become trusted partners) to provide “boots on the ground” assistance following a disaster.
Want to know more?
- Minister at Harvey Drive Church of Christ, Board member of Abilene Christian University & Christian Chronicle,
Advisory Board for McAllen Education Foundation
- Abel and his wife Diane live in McAllen, Tx where they look to build relationships,
create opportunities for young people and serve as best they can.
- Managing Director at Theater Alliance
- Alexandria, Virginia
- Elliott is a retired US Army officer.
- Senior Minister and City Catalyst
- Lakewood Church of Christ
- Lakewood, Colorado
- Reg is also a former administrator at Abilene Christian University.
- Director of Spiritual Formation
- Lipscomb Academy,
- Nashville, TN
- Greg is the founder of World Wide Youth Camps, now YouthReach International and former Director of Abilene Christian University Summer Leadership Camps.
- Lead Pastor
- Christ the King Community Church
- Yakima, Washington
- Sam grew up in the greater Houston area and has a lifetime long passion for ministry, mission and serving people.
- Principle partner at Inspire Medical Solutions, LLC
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- James is active at his local church and is very involved in men’s ministry in his local area.
- Director of Skills Development Grants at Lone Star Corporate College in Houston
- Previously Jim was the founder and President of The Shepherds Staff, an executive search firm dedicated to helping large churches find and hire ministry and pastoral staff.