We take the implications of the Samaritan story (Luke 10:25-37) seriously.
- We help the hurting, marginalized and helpless in our own community and around the world.
- Our work stands the test of time. We invest in sustainable and ongoing work.
- We bring kindness, hope, and actions of service into conflict and crisis.
- We honor God and people.
- We are obedient and mindful of God’s timing.
- We are ready. When a door opens we walk through it, when it closes we don’t beat it down.
- We are open to new opportunities.
- We are prayerful.
- We are personal. We cultivate new relationships, we know our partners and they know the people they help by name.
- We are supportive.
- We value community. We cooperate and collaborate with our partners.
- We value action.
- We value faith and boldness in the face of persecution.
- We value listening (to God and people).
- We value humility.
- We value unity.
Collecting kindness, giving hope, serving the world to the glory of God